It’s a question we get asked often. Microgreens are so versatile and delicious – as well as being super-healthy and nutrient dense – there are so many things you can do with microgreens.
Here’s a few quick ideas and some links to some amazing recipes that others have created to get you started.
- Add microgreens to a sandwich instead of lettuce
- Add them to a smoothie for the ‘green’ component
- Top you spicy curry with them for a fresh taste balance
- Throw some spicy radish microgreens on top of a hearty creamy vegetable soup
- Use them as a base for a salad, instead of the usual lettuce mix – I love a mix of colours for this, so add purple radish as well as some greens
- Use them as a substitute for parsley in just about any recipe (snow pea microgreens are especially good for this)
- Add sunflower microgreens to a grazing platter for colour and pop
- Serve mixed microgreens on grilled cheese and toast
Or try one of these amazing recipes:
Got another idea? Let us know in the comments below – we’d love to hear from you!